The best Chocolate Cookies are made with chocolate from Sprüngli and the original recipe can be found below.
The best chocolate cookies
- 600 g almonds, not pealed, ground
- 300 g sugar
- 300 g cane sugar Finely ground
- 50 g cocoa powder
- 2 egg whites
- 1.5 dl water
- 0.2 dl Kirsch
- 250 g dark chocolate 75 % cocoa preferably from Sprüngli
- Mix the ground almonds with the sugar, cane sugar, cocoa powder and egg white.
- Then melt the water together with the chocolate on a bain-marie and mix in the kirsch.
- Add the chocolate-kirsch mixture to the almond-sugar mixture and knead into an even dough.
- Cover the dough and chill for 1 hour.
- Roll out the dough between baking paper to an even 1cm thick between baking paper.
- sprinkle the surface of the dough with granulated sugar.
- cut out the Brunsli with the Guetzl mould and place on a tray with baking parchment. Preheat the oven to 220 °C, and bake the Brunsli on the middle rack
- for approx. 5 – 6 minutes. Remove from the tray and leave to cool on a cooling rack.
The original recipe can be found herehttps://www.spruengli.ch/de/inspiration/brunsli-rezept.html
Calories: 75kcalCarbohydrates: 9gProtein: 2gFat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0.002gCholesterol: 0.1mgSodium: 2mgPotassium: 71mgFiber: 1gSugar: 7gVitamin A: 1IUCalcium: 19mgIron: 1mg