|400 - 500 g||Fillet of beef|
|1||red bell pepper|
|2||pickled cucumbers (Gherkins)|
|1||medium size onion|
|1tbsp||sweet paprika powder|
|1 1/2 dl||white wine|
|2 dl||beef stock|
|1 1/2 dl||sour creme|
|salt & pepper|
- Cut the mushrooms, peppers and gherkins into thin slices
- Chop the onions finely and fry in the butter until golden brown
- Add the vegetables, tomato puree and paprika and mix gently together
- Deglaze with wine and stock. Cook on high heat until the sauce has reduced to about 1 dl of liquid
- Add the sour cream and season with salt and pepper, don't cook the sauce any more... just keep it at a low heat
- Cut the beef into slices or cubes and season with salt and pepper. Fry the beef in the butter... beef still needs to be pink inside.
- Add the beef to the sauce and serve with rice or noodles.