|1||twig of Thyme|
|2dl||red grape juice|
|pinch of salt|
- Halve the plums, take the stone out and halve the halves again.
- Place the plums in a pan with the thyme, sugar, salt, red wine and grape juice.
- Bring everything to the boil, then let it boil open over medium heat for 30 minutes; towards the end of the cooking time the liquid should be well boiled down.
- In the meantime, clean the glass of about 250 ml content thoroughly and place it on a kitchen towel.
- At the end of the cooking time, remove the thyme and add the mustard powder. Finely puree the mixture with a hand blender or mixer.
- Bring to the boil again, pour immediately into the prepared glasses, close them and let the mustard soak for at least 1 week before use.
Can be stored unopened for at least 6 months; once opened, store in refrigerator. Goes well with cheese, game, lamb, chicken, boiled meat and cold cut roasts.