The best herb salt for all kinds of dishes
- 30 g celery leaves
- 20 g chives
- 30 g parsley
- 10 g rosemary needels
- 15 g thyme
- 15 g taragon
- 100 g onions
- 3 cloves garlic
- 400 g sea salt
- 1 red chili
- If necessary, pluck leaves from the stems.
- Cut the onion, garlic and chili into small pieces.
- Preheat oven to 70 degrees (or in the summer you can dry the herbs and veggies in the sun).
- Dry the ingredients for approximately 4 hours.
- After all the ingredients are dry, mix them with salt and, if necessary, give them a quick whizz in the mixer.
- Put the herb salt in little jars or bottles.
Calories: 130kcalCarbohydrates: 22gProtein: 5gFat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 2gSodium: 155089mgPotassium: 697mgFiber: 7gSugar: 6gVitamin A: 4538IUVitamin C: 108mgCalcium: 286mgIron: 7mg