Crispy healthy Chickpea Snack
The best healthy snack made with high quality olive oil from Treuer
- 250 g chickpeas a tin or glass
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil Extra Vergine
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp mild paprika powder
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees (350 F)
- Rinse the chickpeas and dry them and set aside
- Mix the olive oil and spices in a bowl and add the dried chickpeas.
- Mix everything well together and spread the chickpeas on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake in the oven for about 30 to 50 minutes, depending on how crisp you want the chickpeas to become. Tossing the chickpeas half way through and keep a close eye on them so they don't burn.
- Take the chickpeas out of the oven and allow them to cool before putting them in an airtight jar.
The original recipe is from Treuer... Feel free to change the spices to your pallet. They are also nice with curry:
Calories: 681kcalCarbohydrates: 73gProtein: 23gFat: 35gSaturated Fat: 5gPolyunsaturated Fat: 6gMonounsaturated Fat: 22gSodium: 2349mgPotassium: 824mgFiber: 20gSugar: 12gVitamin A: 573IUVitamin C: 4mgCalcium: 146mgIron: 9mg