Overturning conventions and redefining hospitality has never been so much fun. The ancient Weisses Kreuz, built in 1465, has been turned into a new hotel featuring 48 roomsand a bar on the 6th floor in the lively heart of downtown Innsbruck. It’s unlike anything you’ve ever seen before: chic and baroque rolled all into one or, as we like to call it, “chic-shock-baroque”.
Reception and bar, where breakfast ist served is on the top floor.
Monocolour style and fitted with chic-shock-baroque furniture and design elements.
Room recommendation: 501
- Strandwirtschaft Schlössli CHE-BottighofenWhere to dine on the lake of constance…
- Hirschen CHE-BerlingenWhere to dine on the lake of Constance
- BodenseeWhere to dine…
- Humboldt AUT-SalzburgWhere to dine in Salzburg
- Die Cabreras AUT-SalzburgAuthentic Mexican Food in Salzburg
- Cafe Sacher AUT-SalzburgThe best Salzburger Nockerln